Double Hung Windows by Vista
Vista combines traditional styling & superior performance with endless custom
possibilities to give you the perfect window for your home.
The double hung is considered by many to be the traditional American window. Its styling features two vertically-operating sashes, allowing for maximum ventilation.
The windows are classic in design, from the sleek
sight-line interlock and the routed tilt latches, to the
clean-looking, crisp balance covers. These “simple” elements prove that Vista is concerned about even the seemingly small details and that a window can be beautiful and energy-efficient.
By adding a full screen option, you can open both top and bottom sashes to create maximum air flow. In addition, both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning from inside the home. You can also add our woodgrain laminate option to create the look of real wood without the maintenance.
Panorama Series Double Hung Windows Feature:
- Multiple insulated glazing systems
- 5° sloped sill
- Heavy-duty extruded screen
- Low-profile routed tilt latches
- Interlocking meeting rails with
- Triple-fin weatherstripping on top
and bottom sash
- 100% VEKA virgin vinyl world-class compound formulation
- Both sashes tilt in fully for easy cleaning
- Constant force sash balance system
- Double ventilation limit latches with snap-spring operation
- Unique balance covers for clean, crisp
aesthetics and easy cleaning
Options Include: >>
- 4 Interior Woodgrain Finishes
- Panorainbow™ Color System
- Triple Pane Insulated Glass Units
- Argon & Krypton Gas Fill
- Full Screens
- "Force 50" upgrade to meet dp50
- EEE-Z-Kleen™ Hydrophobic Glass Coating
- VistAssure™ Glass Breakage Warranty Program
- LockIQ™ Automatic Locking System
Energy Star Program
The U.S. Dept. of Energy's EnergyStar program utilizes our windows thermal performance data,
as tested, measured and rated by the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC).
Vista windows are available with glazing configurations that meet or exceed EnergyStar standards in every zone.
For more information, talk to your Authorized Vista Dealer.
EnergyStar program for Windows, Doors and Skylights
National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC)